Monday, March 29, 2010

CDS Sneaks - Day 2!!

Good morning friends! My first two cards today are made with a fun new gardening set from Clear Dollar Stamps called "Bless My Bloomers". Mixed in with the seeds and gardening gloves, there are some fun birthday sayings like the one on the card above. Just be sure you send these to *really* good friends!! LOL!!

For my second card I used the heart bouquet from "Bless my Bloomers" and colored it with copics, then decorated the hearts with my white gel pen (that is out of ink now... I need to remember to get another one!) You could use these hearts for anything from Valentine's Day to Weddings and Anniversaries to just an everyday, "Hi". I love sets that are versatile like that!!

My last card for today features this month's Value Verses - Proverbs 3:5, 6. I think that I need to make up a whole packet of cards with these verses. They are such a convicting reminder!!



Thanks so much for stopping by today. Be sure to visit my CDS Preview Team sisters, and I'll see you back here tomorrow!!!

Clear Dollar Stamps Preview Team:




CDS STAMPS USED: Bless My Bloomers
CS/PAPERS: White, Certainly celery, Fancy Pants DP
INK: Memento tuxedo black
MARKERS: Y21, B04, RV13, YR02, V15
ACCENTS/TOOLS: Nesties, Ribbon, Gold Cord, Paisley embossing folder, Sewing Machine, Pastels
COLORING: Copic Markers

CDS STAMPS USED: Bless My Bloomers
CS/PAPERS: White, Sage, Olive CS, SU & Fancy Pants DP
INK: Memento tuxedo black, Regal Rose
MARKERS: RV13, YR02
ACCENTS/TOOLS: Nesties, Twine, Scallop & Oval Punches, Paper Piercer, Sponge, White Gel Pen, Pastels
COLORING: Copic Markers

CDS STAMPS USED: Proverbs 3:5-6
CS/PAPERS: White, Yellow, Red, Blue CS, Fancy Pants DP
INK: Memento tuxedo black, Real Red
ACCENTS/TOOLS: Nesties, Gold Cord, Ribbon, Brads, Doily Border Punch, sponge

10 comments:

Cassie said...

Hey Tricia! Great sneaks, my friend! I am lovin' how you decorated your hearts, and of course your scripture card is perfect ;D

Stacy Morgan said...

These are so pretty! Your hearts look like you paper pieced them, the white gel pen works wonderful huh. hee hee I like the layout and framing for your scripture card. Great sneaks.

Julie Phillips, aka Julieloveslucy SCS said...

great cards!

Hugs
Julie

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So sweet! Love your designs Tricia!

:-)

Linda Anderson said...

Gorgeous Tricia, each and every one of your samples is gorgeous!!!

Linda

Sarah G. said...

Beautiful cards!

Linda Borneman said...

Tricia...your "Bless My Bloomers" cards are adorable! I love all your designer papers, and your clean layouts and pretty embellishing touches. Just lovely!

And your Proverbs card is A-MAZING! What gorgeous paper to frame this amazing scripture and your pretty border punch and great ribbon treatment.

Vicki Dutcher said...

WOW! What fabulous works of art!

Kevin Renz said...

Tricia,

Love the cards. They are so bright and cheery... very much needed with this mucky weather we have.

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous cards Tricia.
luv
Debby