Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Card for Ewe


I picked up these adorable digi stamps from Sweet n Sassy for a dollar. Can't beat that!! I played around with the words in my word processing program to make them different sizes and sitting on top of one another. I *really* like how easy it is to use digis in my Mac computer's Pages program!! I colored the sheep with my new E41 Copic... which I just LOVE, and colored just the head of a second sheep, so I could pop it up and tie a bow around its neck. I followed the Sweet Stop sketch for the week and I think this qualifies for the challenge's spin of Fuzzy Wuzzy, don't you?? :-)

Thanks for stopping by. I have posts scheduled from Friday through Wednesday, and hope to have one or two up on Thursday as well. We'll see how the next few days go!

Blessings!

Tricia

8 comments:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Tricia,
This is adorable! My husbands' initials are EWE! How funny is that! But I bet he would love this card! Super cute card!!! You go girl!

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a sweet, happy creation! Love the image and fun sentiment. Yummy colors! Perfect!!

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute card Tricia.
luv
debby

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

how cute! love the play on words!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, this is so cute! Lovely papers and cute image.

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What a cute card!!

Candace said...

This is so cute!! Thanks so much for playing along at The Sweet Stop! :)

Unknown said...

I love this card, so cute and clean!