Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Card Kit Tuesday!

Hello friends! Thanks for stopping by for this installment of Card Kit Tuesday! If this is your first visit, twice a month my dd and I make up a card kit and challenge each other to make a card with one of our older images. Today our kit was made with bits and pieces of a paper kit that I had gotten last spring from our SCS FlyBaby group. The dp is Imaginesce, except for the piece of pink dp at the back, which I added from my stash, the little Tilda is from a stack of images that I won, and the sentiment is from CDS' Everyday Jar-gon. Since we were just working with "bits & pieces" this week, all of the card kits are a little different. Here's the one that *you* can win, if you comment on this post and on K. Joy's Card Kit Tuesday post as well. We'll choose a random winner for the kit on Friday morning, so be sure we can contact you!

Blessings!

Tricia

3 comments:

Mary Duffek said...

Adorable card! Love the magnolia stamps (don't own any yet....but drool over their cuteness...LOL!) Beautiful job with your coloring and love the layout! Thanks for the inspiration. Blessings!

Junieb said...

Your card is great!! Your artwork always amazes me! juneb@live.com

Anonymous said...

I love both cards !! Great job.

Linda Wilson