Sunday, November 01, 2009

Something Fun to Share!

Go to PaperGardenProjects.com

Yes, really! :-) Cathy from Paper Garden Projects emailed last week asking me to join her design team. Isn't that fun?? I'll have some fun things to share with you as soon as I get my goodies. :-)

In the meantime I'm working on some top-secret December Sneak Peeks for CDS. I'm *so* excited to share these with you! But you'll have to wait. ;-) You can pass the time by dropping by the Clear Dollar Stamps blog for the Great Candy Caper Birthday Celebration. There are prizes galore. You don't want to miss it!!!!

Have a wonderful week!!

Blessings,

Tricia

ps If you read yesterday's post on Google Reader and the font was huge and wacky on the bottom of the post, I'm really sorry. It didn't look like that when I looked on the blog. Really! I don't know what happened! :-(


5 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Congrats on your new DT, Tricia....I can't wait to see what you make with your new goodies!!!!

Amber said...

Hi Tricia! Super excited to be on the PGP DT with you! Cathy is the best!
Hugs
Amber

Stacy said...

Oh, How exciting!!! Congrats! I am sure you are going to have a lot of fun with all your new stuff :)

Shawne said...

CONGRATULATIONS Tricia, they are lucky to have you as we are!!!

Unknown said...

Wow...Congratulations on your new DT assignment Tricia! Look forward to seeing what you create!

Gloria