Sunday, November 08, 2009

Praise the Lord

I spent some of my stamping time yesterday working on a card for the KL Stampin & Scrappin challenge to use Snowflakes and the Just Magnolia challenge to use distressing. I found this little Magnolia girl in my stash of images and thought she would be perfect for a Christmas card. I used some K&Co and Basic Grey dp for the background and stitched it onto my card base, then I distressed an oval (that is stamped with snowflakes... although they are hard to see) as a mat behind Tilda and her Christmas bench, which are colored with Copics. I added a few more punched out snowflakes topped with Stickles and dew drops, and a distressed tag stamped with a sentiment from Clear Dollar Stamps "Pretty Little Scriptures" set to finish it off!

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you have a beautiful Lord's Day!

Blessings,

Tricia

4 comments:

Laurie Wilson said...

Oh my, she is DARLING! Wow, fabulous coloring and gorgeous design!

debby4000 said...

Adorable Tilda card.
luv
Debby

cats whiskers said...

Wow this is just stunning dear what a fantastic colour scheme
Hugs Jacqui x

Natalie said...

That is so adorable!! I love it!