Monday, November 09, 2009

Digital Mousey

Isn't this digital image just the cutest?? I found it over at Sweet N Sassy stamps yesterday. I have a soft spot in my heart for mice. Not real ones, mind you... just cute little drawn ones!! I used the SNSS PCP sketch and colored my mousey with copics.

Sorry the picture isn't clearer... don't know what's up with it!! It's Real Red in real life!! :-) Oh - and what's even better, this card works for the Digital Tuesday challenge! Yea!! :-) I love combining challenges!

Blessings!

Tricia


11 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

This is just tooo cute, Tricia...and to think it's a freebie!!! Your coloring and highlighting look sooo fabulous and I am sooo lovin all the red!!!!!

debby4000 said...

Oh he is so sweet and what a wonderful card you've made with him.
luv
Debby

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

This is super cute Tricia! Great coloring too.

Sylvia Blum said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Your colouring is just perfect and I just love the card!
{love} Sylvia

Anjou Krelovich said...

Adorable! I'm a christmas birthday girl so I love the combination! Thanks for visiting DTC!

Paula said...

What a fantastic card, that mouse is tooooo cute! Great job! So glad you could join us this week at the Digital Tuesday Challenge!
Pleasantly,
Paula

Dawn B. said...

This is absolutely adorable.. I am so into digi now.. I love the paper you used.. Great job..

Unknown said...

adorable!

Michelle Redman said...

This is just too adorable!! Love your coloring!! Thanks for joing us at the DTC!!

Laurie Wilson said...

oh my, that mouse IS cute! i just love the detail you spent on the coloring of the cup, it looks so real!

Tammi said...

OOOHHH CUTE! I love your coloring on it, I did up a card with this mouse too, haven't posted it yet, but I like your card so much better! :)