Friday, October 02, 2009

Weekend Color Challenge

Meet "Charlie Autumn"! Another of the Charlie Horse line from Clear Dollar Stamps. Isn't he fun?? He's actually my daughter's, but she shares nicely. :-) I used the colors from this weekend's color challenge - Orange, Orchid, Green Galore, White and/or Black.

I colored Charlie with prismacolors and blended with OMS - a really quick job, cuz I didn't have a gob of time to play tonight. I did a very quick and simple layout with minimal embellishments aka a "mailable" card. {smiles} I hope you'll have time to join the challenge this weekend! See you there!!

11 comments:

Cassie said...

Darn, Tricia, this is AWESOME! I would have never thought you use these colors with this set, but I am a believer now ;D

Lisa Lara said...

Oh now that looks like one happy horse Tricia. Glad you had time to play. I love your SMILE tag. That's awesome. Great use of the challenge colors girl.

Shawne said...

So very cute Tricia! I love the sunset looking bg you colored and this simple layout is awesome!

Chef Mama Lori said...

Very cute Tricia! Love it!

Unknown said...

Such a cute card. I love how you did it.

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh I like Charlie in the darker colors.... Might have to try that. this is very cute, great job.

Linda Anderson said...

How super sweet Tricia!!!!! You really made these colors look good with Charlie!!!!!!

Linda

stampinganja said...

You sure did a great job since you didn't have a lot of time!!
Wow, it's really cute,
thanks for sharing, Anja

Christi said...

What a fun card Tricia! I love it!
Your black background really makes the colors POP!
Love your take!

Gloria Dojlido said...

Super Cute!

Dawn B. said...

Awwww. I wish our leaves here looked that good. What a great way to use the colors for this weekends challenge. I love this image. He makes me smile...Hugs.