Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Rejoice!

The Holiday Nutcracker set that was released this month at Clear Dollar Stamps has this beautiful poinsettia stamp that I just had to use. I colored it with copics and popped up part of the image to give it some depth. The dp is all from K&Co and I used my rectangle and scalloped rectangle nesties to cut and mat the image. So, what was your favorite newly released set this month? Isn't it hard to choose?? And, just wait! November's sneak peeks start in a week, and you will *love* them!!!! Blessings! Tricia

ALL CDSTAMPS STAMP SETS USED: Holiday Nutcrackers
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS: K&Co Bailey dp, White Cardstock
INK: Palette Noir, Lemon Tart, Baroque Burgundy, Regal Rose
MARKERS (if any):R22, RV13, R20, R59, R29, YG11, YG63, YG95, Y21, Y17
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS: Stardust Stickles, Large Rectangle Classic & Scalloped Rectangle Nestibilities, dimensionals, sponges
COLORING MEDIUM: Copics

SPECIAL TECHNIQUES: 3D Focal Image (see closeup)

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Beautiful Card! Yummy paper, and I love how you did the flower!
Blessings

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

this is very pretty - I love the layered flower.

Candy F. said...

This is so pretty -- I love the colors that you chose. The flower from that set is very versatile and I'm finding that I am using it a lot.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Love everything about this card! Very cool!

:-)