Saturday, August 08, 2009

Rainy Day

It's a beautifully gray rainy day here. I love rainy days! I wouldn't have minded a little sun today, though, since we're having a garage sale... but, the Lord knows best, and I'm trusting Him to bring in just the right people.

In honor of the rain, I printed out the digital image of Susie with her flower umbrella from Digital Stamp Oasis and colored her with Copics. No particular sketch today. I just played with some scraps and made myself happy. :-) I think I ran out of my swirly ribbon again. Time for a visit to the local scrapbook store!!

Have a lovely day, and if it's sunny by you, send some my way. Thanks!!

Tricia

4 comments:

Kristina said...

That little squirrel is too cute! I love the colors you chose to work with on this card. So pretty!

Kristine said...

Hi Tricia! Awww...what a cute cute card! Love how you trimmed him on one side :)

Thanks so much for popping by our new "Stampin' Sisters in Christ" Challenge blog! We hope to see you back on Sunday for our first card challenge. (hint: Our Daily Bread Designs is donating a fabulous stamp set for one of our players!!) Please spread the word! C U soon! :)

Laurie Wilson said...

Talk about darling! Diggin' those colors!

Tammi said...

Oooohhh that's interesting how you cut out part of the image in the circle, really like that! A pretty card Tricia!