Saturday, August 08, 2009

Rainy Day

It's a beautifully gray rainy day here. I love rainy days! I wouldn't have minded a little sun today, though, since we're having a garage sale... but, the Lord knows best, and I'm trusting Him to bring in just the right people.

In honor of the rain, I printed out the digital image of Susie with her flower umbrella from Digital Stamp Oasis and colored her with Copics. No particular sketch today. I just played with some scraps and made myself happy. :-) I think I ran out of my swirly ribbon again. Time for a visit to the local scrapbook store!!

Have a lovely day, and if it's sunny by you, send some my way. Thanks!!

Tricia

5 comments:

Kristina said...

That little squirrel is too cute! I love the colors you chose to work with on this card. So pretty!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Awwww.this is so cute tricia! I'm glad your getting some rain. It's been so HOT here. We're supposed to be getting some rain too. I'm hoping it will cool things down a bit. Everything is so dry!

Kristine said...

Hi Tricia! Awww...what a cute cute card! Love how you trimmed him on one side :)

Thanks so much for popping by our new "Stampin' Sisters in Christ" Challenge blog! We hope to see you back on Sunday for our first card challenge. (hint: Our Daily Bread Designs is donating a fabulous stamp set for one of our players!!) Please spread the word! C U soon! :)

Laurie tx stamper said...

Talk about darling! Diggin' those colors!

Tammi said...

Oooohhh that's interesting how you cut out part of the image in the circle, really like that! A pretty card Tricia!