Thursday, July 09, 2009

Vintage Snail Mail

It is quite possible that I may never part with this card. I really, really like it!! The cardstock and ribbon came with my last SU order. I have such a wonderful demo!! I stamped the kiwi cardstock with little flowers in white ink. I stamped the picnic basket on some very old SU dp and then stamped the flowers on the basket and colored them with copics. I stamped, colored and cut out the letters, and put my basket and letters together on a piece of pink dp that I had punched out with my pink scallop punch. That was then matted on white and then onto a brighter pink. I must say that I'm enjoying the Vintage Picnic set. It's easier to use then I thought and it seems to lend itself to such classy cards.

Thanks for stopping by! Tomorrow's post might be later, since it's my stamping day!! See you then!

No comments: