Friday, May 22, 2009

Verve Release Tonight!


It's another Verve Release tonight!!  Yippee!  Have you seen the cute sets that are coming out?  I am more and more in love with the clean lines of Julee's sets, and this little bear in his pumpkin suit is one of my favorites.   I really wanted to use him for this sketch... even though it was 85 here yesterday! LOL  Soooo.... I paired him with the flowers and saying from Floral Symphony.  What do you think?

I used a sheet of patterned acetate and actually - see that white behind the main image??  - that's the sticker on the acetate! :)  Waste not, want not!!  I stamped the greeting with Palette ink, cuz my Staz On is dried out.  I was afraid it would smear, but it really did very well.

My little pumpkin is watercolored and I used a marker to ink up my stamps for the flowers and stem.  

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope to see you at the party later!!


6 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is just adorable! Love your watercoloring and the acetate background. Thanks for playing! :0

Regina Mangum said...

Super cute! Love all your colors and it is just adorable.

Stacy said...

So sweet! The acetate background is great! Love this card!!!

Tammi said...

That image is adorable, as is your card! I love the fall season. :) Have a great weekend! ~Hugs

Laurie Wilson said...

Adorable and sweet! I love the perfect little accents and your coloring is so fabulous!

Janelle Stollfus said...

Such a pretty card! I love that bear of Julee's (oddly don't own him yet.)