Thursday, October 23, 2008

Two Posts in One Day!

Figured I'd better post while I could, since I'm going to be pretty busy tomorrow. :)  Here's my "Halloween" card for the Spoonful of Sugar challenge.  Probably more of a fall card, but I think it will pass! :)  I colored with my three copics, my SU markers and my prismacolors.  The dp is retired SU and the sentiment is Studio G.  The sketch is actually the same as the last card, just switched up a bit.   OK - time to clean up now!  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

CUTE!!! I am so glad you got some time to stamp today.

Tammi said...

Wonderful Halloween card, so cute!

Mephisto said...

Wow, thats a very sweet Card.

Domi

Debbie said...

How cute Love the little image, Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x