Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Holiday Dress Up


I got to spend some time yesterday working on coloring some images for a Christmas card swap that I'm doing with one of my on-line groups. I started by picking a stack of K&Co mats that I just love and pulled my colors from there. I actually used the same colors on all four cards that I completed. I liked them all, but this is one of my favorites. Isn't Edwin cute all dressed up?? :)

It's been good to hear from so many of you about the Stamping on a Budget Questionnaire. You made my day!! :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cute!! I'm going to have to get me some magnilia christmas stamps.

Suzanne J Dean said...

Very cute--I have a soft spot for cute Santa's!! I haven't even thought about my xmas cards yet, so kudos to you for getting a jumpstart!!

TFS-
Suzanne Dean

Stacy said...

I LOVE this card, it is so cute!
I can't believe you have already started your Christmas cards! I wish I had the motivation, but when it is over 100 out it is hard!

Ila said...

This is just the Cutest!! Love the colors and your coloring! I have this stamp too....now I can't wait to ink him up!!..Hugs, Ila

Amanda said...

Great card! I love that stamp. So cute.

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

oh gosh.. i love your new card.
i dont have him :-) lol.. and he is soo adorable.
fabulous job!
hugs
claudia

Andrea said...

Oh wow, so cute card!
xAndrea