Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Envelope Challenge

After seeing the cute gift card holder that Andrea Walford made on her blog here, I just had to try it for myself.  Plus it's a great Stash Challenge for ASB, since we ALL have envelopes in our stash!!

I colored my little Magnolia stamp with Prismacolors and OMS and mounted her on popdots onto some retired SU designer paper.  The wide organdy is also retired.... in fact I think half of my stash is!!  Why do we accumulate so much that is "out of fashion" so quickly.  Let's use it and bless other people!!! :)

I changed the inside of my gift card holder just a little by lining it with dp and making a diagonal pocket on one side.  What a fun project!  Great for any time you'd like a quick gift card holder... or it could hold gum, or a mini Hershey bar, or a bookmark, or cash.... Fun!!  I wish I could get a picture of the inside for you, but Blogger's being ornery again.  Sigh!!

Thanks for visiting!!  And if you decide to try one of these, I'd love to see it!

Oh - guess what!!  There is an online shop based in Canada that will be selling Magnolia stamps to the US and one in the UK that will be stocking Hanglar and Stanglar stamps, and they ship international!! :)  I need to start selling some things on Ebay, I think, to make some $$$$!!!

4 comments:

Heather Huggins said...

Super cute!! Great coloring on Tilda.

Patsy said...

Neat card. I love that stamp. enjoyed traveling through your blog. Great work.

Andrea, said...

This is so pretty, I love how you have coloured Tilda

Annie said...

this looks terrific, I've been trying to figure out how you made it so will have to try the link! annie x