Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Scripture Challenge...

This isn't a great picture today, but it is definitely a great reminder to me. All that I *need* He will provide. I too often get my *needs* and *wants* confused. And my priorities out of whack. And I *say* that I will trust God to provide, but then I go out and put stamping stuff on my credit card when I really don't have the money set aside for it, rather than waiting for Him to work. I wonder how many blessings I've gypped myself out of by doing that? The few times I have waited, neat things have happened... stamped images sent in the mail, a little extra "fun" money available, even a great garage sale or Hobby Lobby find! If you're reading this, and claim Christ as your Saviour, I challenge you to live like you believe this verse... even in the area of stamping. Hugs! Tricia

2 comments:

Lori Craig said...

What a beautiful card and wonderful lesson...I love your journalling that goes with it! I love the colors and the font on that scripture! Thanks for linking, so I would see this! Blessings ~

Jen Glover said...

How beautiful. Your card is so elegant and I needed that reminder. Here is my entry: http://www.coconutscrapbooking.com/gallery/p.php/170

Have a great day!