Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Cooking up an ATC

I just love these Tilda & Friends ATC challenges! I have a few Tilda's left that Annie sent me, but I'm going to have to beg some more images from my bloggy friends if I want to keep playing!! (I'd be glad to swap you some cute images in return!!)

Today we had to follow a recipe...

Use 1 ribbon - 2 flowers - 3 colors - 4 brads or gems. Here's what I came up with. Actually I forgot the flowers the first time around and had to go add them, and the little gem on Tilda's shirt... So much for my reading skills!! :)

Glad you stopped by. Have a wonderful day!!

13 comments:

Tova said...

Very lovely ! Love this combo of colors !

Andrea, said...

Beautiful ATC, fab colour combo

Chatdoro said...

superbe ATC, j'adore les couleurs, bravo. Bises Chatdoro

Annie said...

so cute, I love this Tilda too. thanks for cooking up the recipe this week. annie x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous ATC

Trudy Osborn said...

This is so cute! I can't believe how much detail and extras you were able to get on an ATC!

tracie said...

gorgeous ATC, I love this Tilda :-)x

cats whiskers said...

How lovely, country colours look so good with tilda stamps

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful ATC with lovely colors and stamps ! Very great work !

Nikki said...

It's gorgeous...I will be happy to do an image swap with you if you would like, contact me on

nikkiscards-blog@yahoo.co.uk

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Wow,this is just gorgeous.

Beautiful work and coloring......

Delia said...

Awesome card!! I love all the details.

Becca said...

Adorable ATC...I just love them.
Bela
I would like to host an ATC swap..if you are interested please let me know on my blogger.
Thanks.