Friday, April 04, 2008

By Wagon


The Cute Card Thursday theme for this week is Transportation, so - after really thinking about what stamp I had that would work - I pulled out my old Bear Necessities set from SU and got to work. I colored the image with prismas and oms, and used some of the dp that I got in a paper keeper from JoAnns... I don't even know who made it, but I really liked the Americana theme. By the way - if you click on the picture you can see a larger version of it. It's cuter in the big picture!! LOL :)

Have a great weekend!

11 comments:

Cecilia said...

Very lovely card!!! I like it very much. My card is in my blog:
www.tiina38.vuodatus.net

Sandy said...

Wow this is so wonderful. Really gorgeous.

Jilli said...

Fab stamp, beautiful colour choice, love it!

Rika said...

This is so sweet!

Sharon said...

Great card very classic looking.

tracie said...

fabulous card, I love the stamp - very cute :-)x

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, I love the stamp and the papers you have used.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Julie said...

very sweet card

Deb said...

Fabulous card, love the subtle colours and that great stamp

thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Lynda Benden said...

This is so cute Tricia! I have given you an award on my blog here ~
http://stampact.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/04/here-i-am.html

Have great day!

~Lynda

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Great card, lovely image, and great layout and beautiful colors!