Thursday, November 09, 2006

Wagon Journey

Here's card #1!! :) I think this is the first SU set I ever ordered, and I haven't ever been able to let it go to a new home, but I haven't used it in a "coon's age" (whatever that's supposed to mean!) I stamped the Moss cardstock with the presents and then used Debbie Olson's trick of stamping over it with the linen stamp to "age it". The bear is watercolored on Naturals Ivory Cardstock, mounted on Chocolate Chip and tied with a piece of ribbon that was in my scrap box. The friend stamp is from last year's Sell-A-Bration set Noteworthy.

Yippee! I feel like I accomplished something! :) Hmmm... what's next???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tricia, I love him! He has such a soft, vintage feel. I'm really sorry about your fridge repair--bummed with you. :-(