Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Fancy Flower



After making a number of cards for a friend tonight, I found this stamped background on an Artichoke card and attempted to finish it up. I'm not sure that I'm satisfied yet, but it will have to do for now! I used the flower from Watercolor Garden II, a greeting from last years Sell-A-Bration set, my trusty Linen stamp and the older Script background. The colors are Cranberry, Moss and Artichoke. I've just noticed that every card that I've made in the past month has had a torn edge. I might need to try some "clean lines" here soon! :)

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Debbie Olson said...

Tres chic, Tricia! I love the color combos and the vintage feel. Ü I was noticing tonight that all of my cards look the same to me too. . . I guess we all get into design habits. (I think mine's a RUT though. Time for a break, KWIM?) Have a lovely day!